Color Guard Director (Marching Band and Indoor)
Marching Band - Provide leadership for students in extracurricular Color Guard; implement policies and programs as directed by the Band Director; coordinate and oversee Color Guard staff members; and promote high-quality competitive Color Guard performances throughout the region.
Indoor - Provide leadership for the Color Guard education program, with the purpose of developing performance ability in all members. Develop and provide administration of visual program to enhance performance ability in all members.
- Part-time, no benefits
- Starting salary - Step 1 - $2,192 (Indoor)
- Starting salary - Step 1 - $3,183 (Marching Band/Outdoor)
- Experience will be considered in setting both salaries above
- Experience in competitive marching arts and color guard performance
- Experience in Winter Guard International and Drum Corps International preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent necessary
- Submission of a pre-employment medical examination
- Current PA Criminal History background check
- Current Federal Criminal background check
- Current Child Abuse background check
Interested candidates should submit an online application. Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: November 13, 2019 (applications will not be accepted after this date).