Distribution/Warehouse Experience Needed
Position is responsible for the physical auditing of the sites outbound orders, ensuring that each selector has two pallets (or totes) audited per week, and providing results to department leadership for the purpose of improved accuracy to our customers.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES:
- Maintain accurate input into the tracking system to capture all relevant audit data (associate/pallets audited/total cases audited/total errors in mispick, BNR, damage, other found/accuracy rate by error category/aggregate accuracy rate).
- Determine root cause and resolution communications where errors are discovered with IC team members on location/product error relative to mis-stock, mis-received, incorrect packaging scenarios etc. to avoid future errors.
- Ensure consistency and fairness of audit program.
- Performs other job duties as required.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1 years' experience selection, Inventory Control or audits in a distribution center environment
- Experience in wholesale/distribution and consumer goods industries is a plus
- System Implementation Preferred
- Moderate Proficiency with MS OFFICE tools, Excel, Outlook, Adobe
- Able to utilize RF handhelds and proficiency in WM and/or WBS warehouse management systems
- Demonstrated analytical skills to understand and apply research and data analysis for decision making
- Professional problem-solving skillset
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), able to deal with ambiguity effectively,
- Excellent time management, interpersonal, communication, presentation, organization, decision-making, and planning skills
- Must be able to lift cases up to 50 pounds continuously for an entire shift