Our Supply Chain Analyst proactively facilitate transportation budget and service goals. This includes development and implementation of action plans and objectives for service and transportation strategies. The Supply Chain Analyst understand service goals and requirements and integrate them into the overall transportation initiatives and strategy.
Location: 100% remote, Eastern Time Zone preferrable
New Location Coming Summer 2021: 1770 Hempstead Road, Lancaster, PA 17601. Catch a sneak preview here!
Supply Chain Analyst Salary: $50,000 - $73,000, based on experience (Gr. 7/8/9)
How you’ll contribute to the team:
- Supply Chain Specialist lead data driven analysis efforts to identify opportunities to optimize freight service and spend.
- Analyze warehouse distribution center project efforts. Projects can be either Transportation or Warehousing related.
- Focus on network analysis to improve and refine key process indicators in the Transportation and Warehouse space. Emphasis will be on creating systematic reporting for cost and service. Initiate communication on actions necessary based on the data to the wider team
- Collaborate with Finance and Accounting on methods and process improvements that will allow us to perform accurate freight rating and accrual processes for freight payment and reporting.
- Utilize data driven approach to guide activities to achieve Transportation goals in the areas of Service, Cost Management and Freight Process Improvement.
- Help our Transportation team with service KPI’s (carrier scorecard) to assist with carrier performance reviews geared towards improving service to customers.
- Review and reconcile third-party warehouses in terms of inventory and cycle count.
- Lead various Supply Chain projects.
What you'll bring to the table:
- Logistics degree, Supply Chain Management degree, Transportation degree, or Business Administration degree; Bachelor's
- 2+ years of related logistics or supply chain experience including knowledge of the various modes of domestic and international transportation, including LTL, Truckload, Intermodal, Ocean, and Small Package.
We'll be excited if you have:
- Experience with a Transportation Management System (TMS)