Armstrong Flooring is looking for a service oriented, self-starter for a Customer Service Representative on our team. This is a great opportunity to gain invaluable knowledge regarding the organization and our products. This information and the relationships that are gained as a result of performing within this role can lead to various opportunities with Armstrong Flooring, including, but not limited to, positions within customer service, marketing, sales, and logistics.
Customer Service Representative Salary: $38,000 - $40,000, based on experience (Gr. 5/6)
Work Hours: Monday-Friday with 40 hour/week with overtime, as needed. Possibility of an occasional 3-hour Saturday shift.
Flexibility to work shifts between 7:30am-7:00pm is need.
There are 6 positions open with varying shifts and responsibilities.
Current Location: 2500 Columbia Avenue, Lancaster, PA 17604 – temporarily 100% remote due to COVID
New Location Coming Summer 2021: 1770 Hempstead Road, Lancaster, PA 17601. Catch a sneak preview here!
We will provide computer, monitors, headset, keyboard plus up to $75/month reimbursement for home Internet. You will need a home working location that is quiet enough to take calls with our customers.
How you’ll contribute to the team:
- Receive and manage orders and shipments in SAP system.
- Process customer returns, claims, debits, and credits; resolving all issues in a timely manner.
- Provide expertise advice and information on products, installation and general customer inquiries. All product training will be provided by other team members.
- Guide customers through product selection, ordering, installation and satisfaction.
- Deliver exceptional brand perception through social media, armstrongflooring.com and positive customer interactions.
- Daily interaction by telephone, email, and live chat with customers and internal teams.
- Be back-up support within the Customer Service department as needed.
What you'll bring to the table:
- Bachelor's degreeOR Associate's degree plus 1+ years' of related experienceOR 3+ years' of related experience
- Strong critical thinking skills with the ability to anticipate next steps
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills with the ability to build and maintain effective business relationships
- Ability to prioritize workload, perform multiple tasks and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Process improvement minded and action oriented
- Flexibility to work shifts between 7:30am-7:00pm
We'll be excited if you have:
- Experience with SAP or an ERP system
- Logistics or shipping experience
- Call center experience
- Salesforce.com experience