Requisition Number: SUPPL01598
Want to be part of one of the fastest growing organizations in ISN?! If so, then you will love this role! We are looking for a passionate, self-driven, analytical individual who will work within our Supply Chain Solutions team to help execute operations for strategic customers and suppliers. As the Supply Operations Specialist, you will coordinate and execute specialty supply chain operations efforts internally and externally.
- Perform a pivotal role in ensuring continuous and uninterrupted product supply for strategic customers by working closely with internal and external supply chain teams.
- Coordinate supply chain activities and drive resolution of issues with operations, transportation, procurement, category, and QA teams.
- Proactively identify supply chain process improvement opportunities and help advance those changes.
- Monitor, manage and act upon automated reports for accuracy and expected results. Provide insight to internal teams in the event of exceptions, issues, inaccuracies and opportunity insights that require action.
- Develops and consistently updates functional business process documentation for each program, which outline new or updated end user functional processes supported by the solution design.
- Conducts oneself in a professional manner always with customers and internal associates.
- Possesses a thorough understanding of diverse supply chain functions and associated costs. Includes planning, procurement, inventory management, distribution, and transportation.
- Startup mentality: Smart, scrappy, hard-working and creative self-starter who loves to WIN, build and achieve great things… and takes pride in consistently delivering.
- Analytical problem-solving skills and the ability to think strategically, with a data-driven mentality.
- Strives to consistently develop creative solutions to issues, problems and significant challenges (problem solver, not problem reporter).
- Reliably responsive to all communications from all sources, with world-class follow-up.
- Reliable team player with the ability quickly adapt and shift priorities in a fast-paced environment of positively changing expectations and culture.
- Must be business savvy, possess financial acumen, strong operational knowledge and demonstrate excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Process-driven, data-driven, detail-focused and highly organized.
- 2-5 years of work experience in a Supply Chain related role
- Advanced Excel Required (pivot tables, logic functions, etc)
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
ISN is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression national origin, marital status, veteran or disability status.