Analyst role will be instrumental in supporting a long- term vision of supply chain through effective implementation of business processes, and leadership to enable organizational transformation proactively
- Focus on strategic decision making in demand planning, replenishment, logistics an nationwide distribution
- Improve processes and reduce costs by collaborating with key stakeholders
- Assess supply chains and make recommendations
- Assist the supply chain executives with pertinent information and analysis
- Liaison between specialized departments internally and externally by monitoring, evaluating and improving performance with metric driven information
- Partner with functional managers in supply chain management to understand current and future business requirements and models.
- Participate in evaluating and analyzing the relational database management systems, utilities and tools offered by BI applications/tools vendor
- Utilize SGWS resources to design multi-dimensional models, including the construction of Data View / Reports.
- Ensure uniform / consistent views throughout the organization.
- Develop parameterized reports and prepare for Web publishing.
- Create ad-hoc queries and reports as requested and provide on-going analytical support for these requests. Convert existing reporting tools to a standardized reporting infrastructure.
- Determine testing needed to assure the functionality and integrity of reporting solutions, create test plans, and evaluate testing results taking corrective action as necessary.
- Design, test, recommend and implement efficient processes to manage workflow and supply chain. Optimization of existing process and resources with clear goals and benchmarks of improvement, development, and management of sound business practices and efficient processes
• Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 2 years of diverse
- Master's degree in Industrial Engineering
- BI Tools, Python, Ruby, Kronos, Oracle Database, MS Sequel,Sequel Query
- RS6000 legacy system (Preferred, will train)
- Design and set upweb-based data
- Analyst with a minimum of 2 plus years of experience in SCM
- Strong Excel and Excel Models
- Run ad-hoc queries on multiple systems
- Accuracy in finding errors in data, ability to investigate anddevelop robust controls to mitigate future errors
- Ability to improve process
- normal“>Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast -paced environment.
- normal“>Experience with project management best practices
- normal“>Tableau experience