- stocking and rotating inventory
- preparing, cooking, and serving meals for Publix associates and
- washing pots and operating the dishwasher
- the responsibilities listed on this posting are not intended to be all-inclusive and additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed.
Once your application has been successfully submitted you will receive a confirmation email. Please be sure to monitor your email daily for communications you may receive during the recruiting and selection process for this position.
- be at least 18 years old or at least 19 years old for positions in Alabama
- be able to work nights
- be able to work weekends, holidays, and extended periods of time
- be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds
- be able to read, write, and solve math problems
- be able to interpret, understand, and follow instructions
- be able to stand for long periods of time
- be able to bend, stoop, and twist
- have at least six months of cooking experience in an environment where a variety of entrees and methods are used (for example, a restaurant, cafeteria, or culinary school)
- have the ability to work well with others and be a team member
- show enthusiasm, initiative and pride in work and
- show commitment to Publix's mission.
- current Lakeland Distribution associate
- have more than six months of cooking experience in an environment where a variety of entrees and methods are used (for example, a restaurant, cafeteria, or culinary school)