Achieve. Create. Collaborate. Organize.
Essential brands. Innovative products. Smart investment. Winning team. This is what you will find at ACCO Brands. We are passionate about building a culture that is committed to the success of our employees. If you are looking for an organization that offers rewarding opportunities and is dedicated to team orientation, learning and development, and flourishes with success, we invite you to be a part of building our company for the future.
ACCO Brands Corporation is seeking a Manager, ecommerce & Web Applications. In this position, you would be responsible and accountable for implementation, maintenance, support and sustainment of all E-Commerce and Web Apps related to our North American business.
- Own and support existing suite of ecommerce applications from brand websites through to back office support systems that drive online content and make that content available to our customers accordingly.
- Leads the implementation of EPiServer platform to replace all other web platforms used in the area.
- Support the implementation of any global Web and ecommerce tools and management processes in alignment with strategic business initiatives and regional product marketing teams.
- Domain Expert for all deployed eMarketing/ecommerce systems within the global organization.
- Demonstrate industry standard methodologies and provide thought leadership to regional marketing teams regarding product marketing and ecommerce approaches, social media, and site analytics.
- Own the North American ecommerce / Web resources and 3rd party vendors.
- Be responsible for the management and support of all existing ecommerce/Web applications.
- Own the regional technical implementation of EPiServer DXC to replace other web platforms in North America.
- Support the global ecommerce and Web Application roadmap with the rollout of a suite of tools to support ACCO Brands with eMarketing and ecommerce activities with varying levels of integration and complexity.
- Be the point of contact and customer concern for all issues related to the web sites, web applications, eMarketing services and analytics in the region.
- Maintain the relationship between ACCO Brands and the 3rd party organizations that provide tools in use by ACCO Brands within the region.
- Advance any global issues to the team and act as a bridge between them and the business.
- Deliver training and mentorship as well as standard methodology support for all eMarketing and ecommerce activity in each region and brand.
- Lead all eMarketing integration projects.
- Support the team's bug tracking and critical issue processes to ensure timely and effective management of issues and work in progress.
- Provide regular reporting on integrations and developments to the regional business units and global ecommerce team.
- Support and drive projects related to corporate acquisitions that have web related elements including ecommerce integrations, platform migrations and large-scale ecommerce capability programs.
- Assist with support of the Global PIM application including user requirements gathering, issue resolution and improvements in collaboration with the global ecommerce team.
- Work with external agencies and offshore resources to achieve team objectives.
- Work with regional and brand ecommerce and web representatives to communicate developments, strategic direction and standard methodology.
- Continually drive improvements and find ways to maximise value from our ecommerce and web properties including capabilities with the ecommerce channel of our partners and customers.
Are you the perfect fit?
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related or equivalent field.
- You have a minimum of 5 years' experience in web/ecommerce solutions including at least 2 to 3 years' experience in managing a team.
- You have a Certification in any ecommerce or web-based application technologies is an added plus.
- You have experience with multi-brand, multi-region ecommerce and eMarketing systems (CRM/Analytics/Email) and operations experience.
- You have experience with Enterprise ecommerce applications and platforms which must include EPiServer.
- You have experience with ecommerce applications integrated with ERP systems a must, preferable SAP ERP.
- You have knowledge and experience of creation of HTML for eMail
- You have basic MS-SQL knowledge, experience with IBM Watson, ESP,
- You have the ability to travel up to 10%
You know our brands. You love our brands. You just may not know they are ours.
If you have touched a Five Star® notebook, a Swingline® stapler, a Quartet® dry erase board, or a Kensington® computer mouse, you have touched part of ACCO Brands Corporation. With annual revenues of nearly $2 Billion, ACCO Brands (NYSE: ACCO) designs, markets, manufactures and sells branded academic, consumer and business products globally. The power of our brands, our unmatched global customer reach, and our strategic market strengths put us in a position to achieve global leadership and growth. We're proud of our long history of industry leadership and innovation and are focused on delivering exceptional value to our customers by providing unique, cutting-edge, branded products.
Apply and build your future with ACCO Brands.
More information about ACCO Brands, the Home of Great Brands Built by Great People, can be found at www.accobrands.com.