Requisition Number: ASSIS02448
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Assist in the daily operation of the management office and administrative duties following established Company procedures and guidelines.
- Perform administrative assistant functions including but not limited to: record keeping, filing, mail collection and distribution, word processing, data entry, maintain and replenish office supplies, and other essential needs as required.
- Maintain, update, type, and coordinate account information in computer database.
- Research any owner discrepancies regarding payment to accounts.
- Coordinate and track important dates and meetings, such as turnover, annual, and budget meetings.
- Ensure that the telephone is answered properly and messages are handled courteously, accurately, and responded to in a timely manner, within 24 business hours.
- Ensure that all e-mails are responded to appropriately and in a timely manner, within 24 business hours.
- Ensure that all mail (i.e. Fed Ex, UPS, USPS) is picked up daily, in a timely manner.
- Provide and maintain: architectural approvals, maintenance requests, sale/lease information, as well as any other forms specific to the property that may be developed.
- Assist with producing minutes for Board Meetings.
- Assist with preparation of the Board Agenda’s and Board Packet.
- Responsible for coding and entering all Invoices for the community.
- Responsible to work closely with Committee’s and each Committee Chairperson.
- Assist with gathering quotes & proposals for projects for the community.
- Daily support of supply ordering for Maintenance, Housekeeping, and the Office.
- Daily interaction and support for owners.
- Assist in posting all agenda to proper physical locations and to the website.
- Responsible for making sure Lynk and KWIC information is kept up to date.
- Daily processing of lease and purchase applications and background checks.
- Responsible to make sure that Vendor Packets are processed for all Vendors.
- Monitoring of Vendor License and Insurance Expirations.
- Reservation & coordination of conference room events.
- Special projects as instructed.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary.
The employee is occasionally required to sit, stand, reach, lift, bend, kneel, stoop, climb, push and pull items weighing 20 pounds or less. The position requires manual dexterity; auditory and visual skills; and the ability to follow written and oral instructions and procedures.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is position is non-exempt (hourly) and full-time. Days and hours of work will be determine based on the business needs of the property. This schedule may change to accommodate the business needs of the property.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED required. Preferred; AA or Bachelor’s degree
- Prior experience in a related position; a minimum of 3-year experience.
- Working knowledge of computer and associated programs; MS Office Suite.
- Ability to multi-task, set, and manage priorities.
- Excellent communication and listening skills in order to interact with a diverse and multi culture population.
- Keyboarding ability with accuracy at 45-50 words per minute.
- Must function in team organized environment.
- Bi-lingual in Spanish may be required at some communities whereas the majority of the population and clients are Spanish only speakers.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
KW Property Management & Consulting is a drug-free workplace.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.