Requisition Number: OFFIC01635
Are you interested in joining a dynamic and growing business that values the unique aspirations of its employees, encourages progressive practices and offers the opportunity to provide customized and exceptional client service? We are seeking a top-notch Office Manager for our Lake Worth Branch. This position requires a professional with a positive attitude and perfected multi-tasking and time-management skills. Spanish and/or Creole speaking is of great value.
Yellowstone Landscape is dedicated to excellence in commercial landscaping. As the largest privately-owned commercial landscaping company in the nation, we offer exciting career opportunities for Landscape Professionals across the United States. To learn more, please visit our website: www.yellowstonelandscape.com.
- General office management duties such as answering phones, handling mail/FedEx/UPS, ordering supplies and scheduling various vendors for services.
- Entering and coding timesheets and coordinating payroll for Branch.
- Handle requisitions and purchase orders for Branch field management.
- Track and process documents for efficient billing.
- Coordinate new hire paperwork, uniforms and scheduling.
- Must be highly organized, resourceful and a strong multi-tasker. At minimum, three years of prior experience in an Office Manager/Administrative Assistant role is necessary.
- Associates degree in business or related major preferred.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Bilingual (English/Spanish or English/Creole) a plus.
- Prior experience with financial software packages preferred.
- Must have and maintain an upbeat, professional and friendly attitude and demeanor.
Yellowstone Landscape offers a competitive wage and a full group benefit plan including medical, dental, 401K with a company match, and PTO.