Requisition Number: MAINT03261
Under his or her supervisor, performs various assignments to maintain and service grounds, equipment, and buildings.
- Must be 21 years of age
- 2years experience in a similar position
- Valid driver’s license and proof of vehicle insurance as per OHU requirements
- Must be available for on-call emergency maintenance service. Would like the Candidate to be able to be on-site in 60 minutes after taking the call.
- Ability to operate all types of maintenance tools
- Ability to do basic repair of office/grounds equipment
- Basic electrical, mechanical, and plumbing knowledge
- Ability to work as a team member in conjunction with independent tasks
- Ability to move furniture and equipment
- Ability to repair, patch, prep, and paint interior and exterior of buildings, signs, and fences
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs assigned work, considering the needs of clients and staff in work schedules
- Maintains professional relationships with clients and staff
- Maintains and services equipment and appliances in agency facilities
- Performs assignments for maintaining buildings, including carpentry repairs, painting, masonry repairs, plumbing and electrical repairs, cleaning and polishing floors, and sanitizing bathrooms as required at assigned sites
- Performs assignments for maintaining grounds, including lawn care, landscape work, snow removal, and care of walks and roadways if required at assigned sites
- Performs the assignments for maintaining agency owned automotive equipment, tractors, and other equipment such as lawnmowers, power tools, snowblowers, and similar equipment
- Performs the assignments for maintaining plumbing, sewers, and building equipment including heating, air conditioning refrigerators, washers, dryers, water conditioners, dishwashers, vacuum cleaners, and other appliances
- Moves and handles deliveries of furniture, equipment, and supplies
- Maintain Fire Alarms and Fire protection systems including required maintenance and inspections as required by local and state requirements
- Maintains Security systems in good working operation
- Performs Safety Inspections as required by agency program and contracts
- Performs other related duties as assigned
ONE HOPE UNITED VALUES:
- Do the Right Thing | We serve the best interest of our clients and staff. We act mindfully and responsibly, honoring our commitments. We’re willing to challenge the status quo.
- Fully Contribute | We bring our presence, passion, and ideas to every interaction, and we respect differing views and backgrounds so that others can do the same.
- Empower One Another | We collaborate with, care for, and encourage each other toward greater impact, treating everyone with dignity and respect
- Turn Hope into Action | We believe in the resiliency of the human spirit. We advocate for those in need and do what it takes to build a better future for all.
- Seek Impact Every Day | We make things happen and make them count. We leverage all our resources and make data-informed decisions for maximum, sustainable results.
- Always Keep Improving | We pursue excellence in an atmosphere of innovation. We embrace change, take prudent risks, learn from failure, and recognize success.
We Invest In You
- Tuition assistance up to $2500 per year
- Up to 4 weeks paid Vacation Days; up to 6 paid Personal Days and up to 5 paid Sick days annually
- Medical, dental, vision, 403b Retirement, flexible spending accounts, health savings account, and short-term disability options
- Agency paid life up to $50K based on salary
- Voluntary Supplemental Life for Employee, Spouse, and Child(ren)
- Voluntary Legal Plans
- Agency paid long term after 1 year of employment
- Career ladders, professional development, and promotion opportunities
- Free LCSW and LCPC Supervision hours available in some locations
A Different Kind Of Employer One Hope United is strong and ready to grow. Are you ready to grow with us?
- 800 talented professionals strong, serving 10,000 children and families in Illinois, Wisconsin, Missouri, and Florida
- Fiscally stable, $50 Million agency-- strong since 1895
- Energetic leadership and a rich community of support
One Hope United does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. One Hope United is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.