Grand Geneva Resort & Spa is an award-wining, AAA Four Diamond all-seasons resort set on 1,300 acres in the legendary southeastern Wisconsin community of Lake Geneva. Located 90 minutes from Chicago and 50 minutes from Milwaukee, Grand Geneva Resort & Spa features 355 guest accommodations, including deluxe rooms and suites, along with 29 new villas. On site, guests can enjoy the WELL Spa Salon; two championship 18-hole golf courses; The Mountain Top, a ski and snowboard facility; 62,000-square-feet of meeting and convention space and five restaurants. Also on the resort's grounds is the Timber Ridge Lodge & Waterpark, featuring 225 guest suites and 50,000 square feet of year-round, indoor/outdoor waterpark excitement, bringing the total number of rooms on the Grand Geneva campus to 609. For more information, please visit www.grandgeneva.com and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Position Purpose: Assistance with delivery and service of hotel food and beverage offerings to the restaurant guests. Communicate with guests, general public, management and staff in English. Understand and comply with Policies and Procedures, job description, job requirements, daily memorandums and other instructions.
Essential Job Functions:
- Fully understands the menu and wine list. From the standpoint of ingredients and preparation of the dishes to the delivery and service expected to accompany the dish.
- Delivers all required Service Accents to the guest (e.g., SSA presentation, bread presentation, horseradish/cheese grating, dessert presentation).
- Maintains a neat, clean, organized, safe work environment.
- Transports and polishes clean wares, utensils and accessories to area needed.
- Must be proficient in multi tasking.
- Must comply with opening and closing as well as running side work necessities.
- Direct and consistent communication with the culinary and management team.
- Listens to and resolves customer complaints regarding service, product and personnel.
- Must effectively process service responsibilities from service staff. Eg. Servers and Bartenders
- Meticulously cleans and resets dining room tables and booths during and after meal
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school or equivalent.
- One year or more of service assistance in a fine dining outlet.
- Able to read, write and speak verbally in English.
- Excellent communication skills and familiarity with the hospitality industry.
- Ability to establish and maintain an effective relationship with all department management, staff, personnel and general public.