AmerisourceBergen, a leading healthcare solutions company, is looking for a Supply Chain Manager for one of its key and growing subsidiaries, PharMEDium, a leading compound pharmacy.
PharMEDium's Mission is to be the preeminent provider of choice for pharmacy outsourced sterile intravenous admixture compounding services, supporting the triad of care that exists between patients, clinicians and pharmacists. Our goal is to provide the highest quality service, facilitating the best clinical care and patient safety.
The Supply Chain Manager will be a key position in managing all aspects of the PharMEDium Supply Chain across three compounding facilities. Although this position will be in the corporate office, it is essential that they develop a strong relationship with each facility as well as an understanding of their processes. With this knowledge and strong matrix management and communication skills, they will need to develop and execute the production plans and inventory strategy of the company.
- Complete forecasting, capacity analysis, and production planning for 3 compounding facilities and effectively communicate those plans to the facilities as well as corporate management.
- Develop staffing plans that account for rapid growth and significant changes in efficiency with the development of automated filling and labeling technology.
- Ensure daily schedule adherence by the facilities to established production plans and make adjustments as necessary.
- In coordination with the Purchasing Manager, utilize the finished goods production plans to develop purchasing plans and appropriate raw material planning parameters for each facility.
- Manage 3 Senior Material Planners with 1 located at each compounding facility.
- Develop and execute network capacity rationalization strategies that balance available capacity within the network while ensuring redundancy in production capabilities.
- Work with the facilities to evaluate site production balancing requirements and Quality and Change Control to ensure approval and system setups are complete.
- Create and implement inventory stocking strategies
- Continuous improvements and Enhancements of current Supply Chain processes and metrics.
- Ensure DEA compliance:
- Owner of ARCOS Reporting - both monthly and year end reports.
- Ensure accuracy of ARCOS Reporting by completing quarterly audits of the transactions and work through any necessary corrections with the facilities.
- Monitor the procurement quota and initiate requests for additional quota as necessary to support the production plans
- Coordinate the Supply Chain aspects for all new service launches. This will include ensuring the sourcing of any new materials and working with Quality to ensure their approval.
- Development and management of S&OP
- 5 years management or supervisory experience
- 10 years Supply Chain and Operations experience
- BS in Operations, Supply Chain or similar degree
- Strong understanding of Supply Chain and Operational functions.
- Strong project management skills and experience.
- Strong ability to matrix manage across multiple business units.
- Understanding of FDA regulatory approval requirements.
- Highly proficient in the utilization of inventory management systems and Microsoft Excel to extract and analyze data.