Impact was founded in 1999 by B2B industry veterans with a strict focus on office equipment hardware. Over the past 20+ years Impact has grown to become a leader in the business process optimization space. Impact is a fierce driver of progress and technology in an otherwise in an antiquated industry. From managed IT/cloud services to document management to branding and design, Impact has utilized a unique blend of software and hardware to develop a turnkey solution for any business looking to streamline their operation and maximize efficiency.
- Based in Chicago, Impact has a strong sense of pride in their hometown. They are long-time sponsors of the Chicago Blackhawks, Cubs and Bulls, among others. Impact even has a stadium named after them in an effort to support a local baseball team.
- As the company expanded to Los Angeles, Impact continued their support of local teams in a sponsorship of the Los Angeles Kings and a partnership with the STAPLES Center to create the Impact Sports Bar & Grill Bar on the main Concourse.
- 350% increase in YOY hires.
- Rapid growth plans to expand to multiple offices throughout Southern California.
Impact is Hiring an SEO Specialist to join our Award Winning Best & Brightest Workplace!
We are looking for a data-driven search engine optimization (SEO) expert to take the lead on all SEO strategies for our brands. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing marketing team as our first dedicated SEO hire, allowing this candidate to build out new initiatives and processes. The ideal candidate is a self-starter and someone who is familiar with both technical and content-driven optimization.
- Execute winning SEO strategies to improve the organic search visibility of our services, including ongoing evaluation of keywords, content and metadata optimization, competitor research, etc.
- Stay up to date with latest SEO trends, including algorithm updates, standard methodologies, emerging trends, and competitor techniques
- Strategize and implement substantiated recommendations for changes that have a direct bearing on results
- Devise and execute methods to track and improve site performance, including performance reports
- Work with other marketing teams to ensure SEO is top-of-mind for all initiatives including video, paid media, content, etc.
Things We Are Looking For
- 2-3 years of experience in search engine optimization, SaaS/Tech preferred
- BA/BS in Marketing, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics or comparable work experience
- Experience working with SEO tools (Google Search Console, SEMrush, various keyword research tools, etc.)
- Good understanding of search engine algorithm changes, ranking strategies, and the nuances of links within the SEO ecosystem
- Intellectual curiosity combined with the ability to recognize correlations and trends
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- 20 days of PTO
- 12+ paid holidays
- Flexible Sick Day Policy
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Comprehensive Health, Disability Life, Dental and Vision Plans
- 401(K) match & retirement plans
- Student Loan reimbursement
- On-going training & development opportunities
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!Click here to get started.