The Primrose School of Hickory Creek, located just north of Lake Lewisville, is seeking a Director for our private preschool. This position will ensure adherence to our mission of bringing the best and most trusted in early childhood education and child care services to families we serve. We are seeking an individual who is energetic, organized, a problem solver, and possesses great communication skills. This individual needs to be passionate about early childhood education and dedicated to the success of our next generation.
Primrose School of Hickory Creek is an accredited private preschool that provides a premier educational child care experience. We offer year-round programs for children from infant through elementary-aged school age.
- Overall responsibilities for managing and overseeing all aspects of a private preschool to include health and safety, enrollment and financial wellness, staffing, training and retention, campus management, and delivery of high-quality education and care
- Maintain strong relationships with our families, faculty, and vendors
- Manage budgets/forecasts, licensing and marketing initiatives
- Cultivate and maintain a safe and enjoyable culture while working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to perform all essential functions for each position in the School, including, but not limited to, other Leadership Team positions, teacher, Food Service Teacher, and Bus Driver.
Desired skills and experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood Education, Primary Education, or in related field
- 3-5 years of Director experience in a licensed child care facility
- Strong background in state licensing regulations, staffing, enrollment and budget management
- Demonstrated highly-effective organizational, time management, and multitasking skills
- Demonstrated responsibilities in overseeing all preschool operations including human resources, quality assurance and facility operations
- A proven track record in hiring, developing and retaining staff
- Strong commitment to building positive relationships with families and the community
Each Primrose school is a privately owned and operated franchise, and the respective Franchise Owner is the employer at each school. Franchise Owners set their own wage and benefit programs, which vary among Franchise Owners. Primrose Schools and its Franchise Owners are equal opportunity employers. Positions and position titles vary by school.