Onour team, everyone plays a critical role providing genuine, helpful andfriendly service to help our athletes perform at their best and enjoy theirsport. Were committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workforce,reflecting the communities we serve. This role is an opportunity to make adifference and join the worlds greatest sports team.
Golf Technician Duties:
- Create a world-class customer experience by providing passionate customer service and selling through customer engagement
- Uphold company standards for merchandise presentation of the best apparel and equipment brands in sporting goods
- Promote company programs including warranty sales, Scorecard (loyalty program), private-label credit cards, and other seasonal promotions
- Achieve sales goals through selling golf and related merchandise
- Performs golf club repairs, including but not limited to, re-gripping, re-shafting, loft and lie adjustments
- Performs club fitting and club performance modifications through use of club fitting equipment
- Provides product and service recommendations according to customers needs
- Manages workflow for all customer services including establishing turn-around times to meet customers needs
AllTeammates are required to adhere to all safety policies and procedures.Additionally, as business needs arise, other tasks may become necessary.
- Flexible availability including nights, weekend, and holidays
- 1-2 years of club fitting, loft/lie adjustment and/or re-gripping experience preferred
- Passion for Golf
DICKSSporting Goods is an Equal Opportunity Employer Committed to Inclusion andDiversity.