WE'RE LOOKING FOR Field Service Technician
Employment type Employee
Lake Charles, Louisiana, 70605
Reference Number req13308
Who we are? With 90,000 people on five continents, SUEZ is a world leader in smart and sustainable resource management. We provide water and waste management solutions that enable cities and industries optimize their resource management and strengthen their environmental and economic performances.
SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions looks for innovation everywhere. For more than 100 years, SUEZ has been at the forefront of innovation, from the SUEZ Canal to addressing water scarcity. Finding solutions to the world's biggest problems has never been more important than right now. Join us today and become an essential part of the Resource Revolution!
Who are we looking for? What will you bring to the table (Skills/Experience Required):
- High School Diploma / GED / Home School Certification OR international equivalent and 2+ years' experience of service/maintenance or equivalent in an industrial environment
- Bachelor or Associates Degree in Science/Engineering (STEM) or technical certificate in Instrumentation, Controls or programming and/or water treatment equipment including UF/MBR Working experience with PLC control systems, PLC programming and troubleshooting is preferred
- Ability to travel extensively
- Valid Driver's License
- Ability and willingness to be on-call and respond per contract requirements
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and remotely with project teams
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to meet all customer site requirements
- Ablity to cover other sites within the area as need
Please Note: The Lake Charles, LA area is the preferred locations but candidates from other areas will be considered
What will you enjoy from working with us?
- Recognition for your hard work and achievements!
- Opportunity for new challenges! We are growing!
- Competitive pay and benefits including 401k!
- Paid training!
- Strong leadership team!
- An organization that gives back – SUEZ Resource Revolution, United Way
- An award-winning organization that you will be proud to work for!
Hear what current Field Service Rep's are saying about Suez ~
“One of the reasons I like working for Suez is the “resource revolution“. It is a good thing to work for a company that contributes to environmental stewardship. Training is another reason working for Suez is beneficial. And, the people. Lots of people that are willing to assist. ~Stephen
“When I first got hired on what I loved was the sheer amount there is too learn. Also, at least in BOO we have a very flexible schedule. This is a career, and there is more than one way to succeed and move forward. If you're someone who wants to get challenged to learn, and work around people who knowledgeable in their craft than this is the place for you.“ ~Daniel
“The best part of my job would be flexibility with hours most days. I enjoy the work with my manager and other FSR's also. They are usually willing to help resolving site concerns or supporting decisions when it comes to customer dealings.“ ~Ryan
What will you be doing?
As a Field Service Technician, you will safely provide operations and maintenance on water treatment systems for customers with long-term contracts. Examples of technologies you could work on include media filtration, softening, reverse osmosis (RO), ion exchange (IX), de-oxygenation, electro deionization, and ultrafiltration (UF).
What you will be responsible for:
- Operate, monitor, and optimize equipment performance
- Conduct maintenance and calibration activities
- Perform analytical testing such as: turbidity, hardness, chlorine, pH, CO2, O2, SDI, TOC, in addition to various other site-specific testing requirements
- Monitor and maintain chemical injection systems
- Maintain inventory of spare parts and adequate supply of chemicals and replacement parts
- Carry out mechanical, electrical and controls troubleshooting on equipment such as valves, air compressors, ejectors, process pumps, blowers, and instrumentation
- Create and maintain site paperwork, and provide customers with detailed technical summaries of work performed
- Consult with customer management and operation teams
- Ensure contract compliance of volume and quality specifications
- Other duties as assigned
Compensation: Period 0.00 - 0.00 USD
Is relocation for this position offered: No
Number of Job Openings: 2
Company Grade/Band: Other Salaried
SUEZ's Water Technologies and Solutions (SWTS) offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation.
WTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Suez WTS is NOT accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee of Suez WTS in any fashion without a valid written search agreement in place will be deemed the sole property of Suez WTS. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired by Suez WTS based upon an unsolicited referral.
Orga: Water Technologies & Solutions