Centurion is proud to be the provider of medical and mental health services to the Florida Department of Corrections.
We are currently seeking a full-time Director of Nursing to join our team at the Reception and Medical Center located in Lake Butler, Florida (Bradford County).
8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday
The Director of Nursing (DON) is responsible for providing clinical, educational and professional supervision for nursing and support staff in the correctional environment. Works under the direction of the contract manager and collaborates with mental health/medical leadership and other members of the multidisciplinary team to improve health care of incarcerated patients.
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our full-time team members including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Continuing Education benefits
- Much more...
Centurion contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
- Bachelor's degree or RN with two years' experience required
- Must hold valid RN license in Florida
- Must show current tuberculosis documentation and active CPR certification
- Prior experience providing nursing care, working with a high degree of autonomy required
- Prior experience in supervising nursing staff preferred
- Experience working in a correctional environment preferred
- Ability to obtain a security clearance, to include drug screen and criminal background check