Busperson (Part-Time) - DoubleTree Orlando Disney Springs
The DoubleTree Orlando Disney Springs is looking for a Busser/Server Assistant to join their team!
The property is a relaxing retreat within walking distance of Disney Springs®, directly accessible by pedestrian skybridge. Our resort features shuttle service to all four Walt Disney World® Theme Parks, casual dining options, two heated outdoor pools, and ample outdoor spaces.
The ideal candidate will have the a minimum of 6 months previous customer service experience, excellent attention to detail and a great approach to teamwork. Full availability is required to work shifts across weekdays, weekends and holidays. This is a great entry level position for anyone looking to grow their hospitality career!
Here are some perks you can enjoy when joining our team
- Access to your pay when you need it through DailyPay
- Career growth and development
- The Go Hilton travel discount program
- Cempetitive wellness benefits
- Team Member Resource Groups
- Felxible Schedules
- Recognition and rewards programs
- And so much more
What will I be doing?
As a Busperson, you would be responsible for setting and clearing dining tables and stocking service stations in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Set and prepare tables for dining, including, but not limited to, folding napkins, cleaning and placing tableware, serving water, etc.
- Ensure tableware is in good and working condition and report any defects for repair
- Stock, maintain and clean designated food station(s)
- Assist food server(s) with table service, including, but not limited to, serving beverages, breads, etc.
- Retrieve and transport dirty tableware to dishwashing area
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!