This position is with California Psychcare
Part of the 360 Behavioral Health Family of Providers
A NEW EXPERIENCE,
ALL THE WAY AROUND
At 360 Behavioral Health, we’re new. Yet extremely experienced. Isn’t that what driven, curious, passionate pioneers like you want in a career? A freshly conceived, energetic enterprise powered by innovative ideas in clinical care—and the support of a proven, successful team with strong resources?
THERAPY PROVIDERS DESIRING BETTER OUTCOMES:
Welcome to a unique space for direct providers of care. If you’ve always wanted to be the person others look to in times of challenge, this is your opportunity. You’ll interact directly with patients to improve the quality of their lives. And you’ll show families how to accommodate someone’s special needs, while appreciating their special attributes. Realize your potential as:
BEHAVIOR INTERVENTIONIST - Part-Time
360 Behavioral Health is currently seeking driven Behavior Interventionists to provide in-home services to children and adults with Autism and other developmental disabilities. Bilingual applicants are strongly encouraged to apply!
We are seeking part-time (15-20 hours/week) Behavior Interventionists who are available weekday afternoons between the hours of 2:00pm-8:00pm. Potential for full time depending on availability of the applicants and clients.
- Provide services based in the science of Applied Behavior Analysis, including behavior management, discrete trial training, social skills training, and caregiver education to clients with developmental disabilities and their families.
- Behavior Interventionists target client goals, collect data, and graph data during each session. Sessions are an average of 2-3 hours depending on client specific needs.
- Maintaining contact via phone a minimum of once per week with the client Supervisor.
- Attend monthly all staff professional development trainings.
- Report any incidents and communication from the parents to the Supervisor for each case.
- BA/BS or BA/BS in progress (Preferred majors: Psychology, Sociology, Child Development, or other related fields).
- Must be self-motivated, responsible, honest, articulate, and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Present with a professional demeanor; be well-organized, and detail-oriented.
- Maintain professional boundaries, professional composure, and work well under pressure.
- Politely interact with individuals and families who may be uncooperative or aloof.
- Maintain professionalism if and when a client is aggressive, self-injurious, throws a tantrum, screams, etc.
- Be able to serve culturally and linguistically diverse families in low and high social economic status areas.
- Be comfortable working in homes (studio apt., housing projects, etc.) of families with limited resources.
- Effectively communicate with others (clients, family members, agency staff).
- Accept, follow, and implement direction from agency representatives.
- Be creative, spontaneous, excited, and animated in your gestures, facial expressions and voice interactions.
Other Requirements Include:
- The position entails traveling to clients’ homes: expected daily travel is at least 30 miles.
- Have reliable transportation, current liability insurance for the vehicle, and a clean driving record.
- Have a telephone and reliable method to record scheduled appointments and return phone calls within 24-hours.
TAKE PART IN A DIFFERENT KIND OF SUCCESS.
AND EXPERIENCE DEEPER REWARDS.
We offer opportunities to make life better for people facing unique challenges, as well as the competitive compensation and benefits you would expect of an industry leader.
ABOUT 360 BEHAVIORAL HEALTH | CALIFORNIA PSYCHCARE
Drawing on 18 years of acclaimed clinical expertise, California Psychcare (CPC)brings the expertise patients and families require to function more effectively in their natural environments, and opportunities for you to be part of something truly amazing.
READY FOR SOMETHING NEW?
California Psychcare is an equal opportunity employer. If anyone is unable to fully access any portion of the 360 Behavioral Health | California Psychcare on-line system, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations.
Please contact us at 833-227-3454 for assistance.