Registered Nurse - Intensive Care Unit - Full Time
Are you an RN with ICU experience seeking to grow your expertise and challenge yourself? Connected Health Care is searching for passionate nurses for an established healthcare system outside Lafayette, LA, to join their Intensive Care Unit. The ICU Nurse role comes with a salary of $68,000.00 and excellent benefits.
Our client continues to lead the world in evidence-based practices, utilizing cutting-edge technology to take us to the next level. If you are looking to join a team whose mission is to make a difference in other peoples lives, this could be a great fit for you.
If you were already in this Intensive Care Unit RN role, here are some areas you might have been working in this week:
- Routinely use acquired knowledge, theory, research, and experience to respond to changes in clinical situations
- Serve as a resource to colleagues and an advocate for patients/families
- Deliver safe, dependable, and effective care to a patient population independently utilizing the nursing process
- Document the nursing process accurately and in the appropriate format (such as computer, clinical pathway, chart, etc)
- Evaluate a patient's response to planned care and adjust the plan of care as appropriate
To apply for this ICU nurse role, you will need a Bachelor's of Nursing degree and at least 1 year of nursing experience. You will also require:
- Current RN licensure from the State of Practice
- Experience collecting, analyzing, and reporting data on an ongoing basis and as required by physicians and/or interdisciplinary teams in accordance with organization standards
- Knowledge of one's own values and how they affect interactions and relationships
- Ability to recognize that cultural differences need to be considered in developing patient and family relationships (focus on identifying cultural norms)
As a vital member of the team, and in return for your expertise, inclusive approach, and commitment, we'll provide a favorable salary of $68,000 and the chance to join a passionate and welcoming team.
To learn more or to apply for this full-time Registered Nurse - Intensive Care Unit job in Lafayette, please get in touch with Connected Health Care today. We would be thrilled to hear from you.
Connected Health Care is a healthcare staffing agency specializing in travel nursing, travel allied health, and permanent placement. Our team of professional healthcare recruiters is focused on providing medical professionals with the most fulfilling career path, whether theyre traveling with us for a season or looking for a permanent place to call home. Navigating the world of recruiting is a complex task. Changes in peoples interests, the economy, and technology make every day different. What doesnt change is our commitment to connecting inspired people with visionary companies.