Human Resources Specialist II
1701 Creasy Lane
Lafayette, IN 47905
WHAT WE NEED
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Human Resources is the place for people who love people. Working with job candidates and employees makes every day a little different. But every day still requires strong communication skills, pleasant customer service, and the best support for management.
Do you love working with people? Are you productive and a good multi-tasker? Do you enjoy helping others? We'd love to learn more about you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Support one or more of the following HR specialty areas: recruitment, orientation, benefits, leave management, employee health, volunteer/vendor coordination, workers compensation, performance management.
- Create routine and specialized correspondence and presentations.
- Provide frontline service to internal and external customers; respond and resolve routine customer questions or issues; elevate customer inquiries and issues outside of scope to appropriate level.
- Order supplies, create employee access badges, perform employment verification, collect HR paperwork, and maintain files.
- Coordinate or assist in special events, projects, and other related activities sponsored by human resources.
- Maintain files and ensure files comply with all applicable accreditation standards.
- Ensure human resource practices comply with facility and system policies as well as federal, state, and local government regulations and laws in the human resources specialty area(s) assigned.
- Collect, compile, enter, update and track data related to human resources; conducts file audits.
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
- Prior Human Resources experience.
- Active listening.
- Attention to detail.
- Customer service skills.
- Data entry.
- Effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
- Handle multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
- Knowledge of Human Resource policies and procedures.
- Organizational Skills.
- Project Management.
- Solve problems by analyzing information and using logic to address issues and problems.
- Time management.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
1-3 Years Experience
Travel: Never or Rarely
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.
Nearest Major Market: Lafayette