Customer Service Liaison
Accountable Care Organization
1501 S. Hartford Street
Lafayette, IN 47904
Days/Evenings; Schedule Varies
Part-Time Benefit eligible; 20.00/week
High School Diploma/ GED Required
WHAT WE NEED
Positive problem solvers
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We've all had good customer service experiences. Often these people make the difference in you wanting to become a repeat customer and recommending a store or restaurant – or hospital or doctor – to your friends and family. The good customer service liaison handles requests and complaints efficiently and pleasantly. They thrive on knowing they did their best and helped someone. It's not the job for everyone – because not everyone has what it takes.
Are you an excellent coordinator with ability to keep up to date with current knowledge working in healthcare? Are you an excellent communicator? Do you love figuring out how to best resolve a problem? We'd love to put your positivity to work.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Handle and resolve customer complaints, questions, or concerns.
- Respond to needs of beneficiaries, hospital staff, and others.
- Educate credentialing staff and Franciscan Health Medical Staff Office regarding CMS Compliance & FWA Requirements.
- Complete Annual Health Plan Delegation Credentialing Oversight Audits and Annual Sub-delegation Credentialing Audit.
- Act as quality control for all beneficiaries and ACO member accounts.
- Counsel ACO Beneficiaries, regarding Medicare or commercial ACOs, coordination of care activities and benefits of the ACO, and Medicare contact information.
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
- Working knowledge of Medicare and Commercial Accountable Care Organizations.
- Remain current on community resources of information.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Interact with others in a calm, friendly and caring manner.
- Active listening skills and empathy toward others.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
License(s): Not Applicable
Certification(s): Not Applicable
Travel: Never or Rarely
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.
Nearest Major Market: Lafayette