Client Trainer II
VACCINE POLICY: WHERE PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED AGAINST COVID-19 TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS U.S.-BASED JOB (REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS FOR MEDICAL AND RELIGIOUS OBJECTIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED).
The Training Specialist will plan, coordinate, schedule and present training on Dealertrack RTS products using various delivery mechanisms, instructor lead webinars, One on One online instruction, and developing recorded instructional guides for self-directed training by clients. The training team member must be able to communicate technical information to users in non-technical, clear terms, develop, produce and distribute training materials on-line and in written form; develop, evaluate, and assemble training classes, training materials, and handouts; provide follow-up support and further training assessment to users. Perform monthly statistical analysis on clients’ utilization of Dealertrack services. Develop a plan of action for accounts requiring additional support, training consultation services, Consult with account personnel and recommend process changes that will enable client to maintain compliance with state DMV rules and regulations.
- Perform initial onsite and web based product training for customers on the use of the Online Registration System (OLRS), and the RegUSA web portal.
- Present additional product trainings for existing users in order to drive product utilization.
- Create eLearning training content.
- Administrative tasks; recording activities & maintaining current status of installation assignments.
- Maintain knowledge of standard operation procedures and company practices. Conduct follow-up product training for customers as required.
- Perform follow-up calls to customers.
- Assess clients current workflow and develop process change plans in order to incorporate Dealertrack applications into clients current operating process.
- Work with Business Development Teams to help identify new product development.
- Other Duties as Assigned.
- BS/BA in related discipline OR an equivalent combination of education and work related experience
- Generally 3 years of experience in Automotive Retail, or State DMV, or technical training.
- Technical training specialist with a minimum of 2 years of experience. Experience delivering training using remote tools Required
- Experience with Wikis, and Learning Management Systems and Knowledge base system preferred
- Excellent writing skills, technical writing experience preferred.
- Ability to independently manage projects with a proven track record of managing multiple deliverables.
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Salesforce, SharePoint
- Some computer setup and assembly experience preferred but not necessary
- Ability to learn and educate users on DMV business rules and regulation and to maintain current with state SOP changes, mandates and legislation.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to travel. Extensive driving is required. Trips may include overnight stays and air travel.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Automotive retail experience, F&I or title and registration experience preferred but not necessary
- Must have the proven ability to write and chart process/workflow, reports, manuals and write papers that explain technical ideas in simple language
Who We Are
About Cox Automotive
There’s nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto.
We are the Cox family of businesses. We’ve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions – Cox Communications and Cox Automotive – are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. We’re also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. We’re looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope you’ll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.