Gallagher is a global leader in insurance, risk management and consulting services. We help businesses grow, communities thrive and people prosper. We live a culture defined by The Gallagher Way, our set of shared values and guiding tenets. A culture driven by our people, over 30,000 strong, serving our clients with customized solutions that will protect them and fuel their futures.
The Branch Client Service Associate is accountable for delivering high quality and efficient service to both internal and external clients by assisting with the Branch's overall workflow processes and providing routine client support. This role reports directly into either the Branch Client Service Management Manager or the Branch Client Service Supervisor. The Branch Client Service Associate contributes to key business outcomes such as client retention, client satisfaction, enhancing AJG's value to our clients and prospects, achieving operating/margin targets and fostering a culture of performance and continuous improvement. Supporting the business priories of Production team members and the Client Service function.
Adhering to efficiency/productivity and process standards such as data and documents requirements, timelines, tool usage, etc. Assists with the Branch's overall workflow processes.
Creates documents, certificates, etc. using appropriate systems and resources, which may include communications, forms, certificates, reports, etc.
- High school diploma or GED
- 1+ years directly applicable experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Basic Math skills.
- Associate's degree, professional certification, or equivalent training and experience preferred.
- Previous experience managing client relationships.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Proficient in using technology as a tool to maximize productivity and quality.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- S. Eligibility Requirements:
- Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV online to be considered.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation.
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of work authorization.
- Must be willing to execute Gallagher's Employee Agreement or Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement which requires, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure.
Gallagher offers competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K), employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift program, and more.
Gallagher believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor any applicant because of race, sex, color, disability, national origin, religion, creed, age, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, gender, gender identity / expression, actual or perceived sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic. Equal employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition, Gallagher will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant with a disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.