Sea Mar Community Health Centers, a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) founded in 1978, is a community-based organization committed to providing quality, comprehensive health, human, housing, educational and cultural services to diverse communities, specializing in service to Latinos in Washington State. Sea Mar proudly serves all persons without regard to race, ethnicity, immigration status, gender, or sexual orientation, and regardless of ability to pay for services. Sea Mar's network of services includes more than 90 medical, dental, and behavioral health clinics and a wide variety of nutritional, social, and educational services. We are recruiting for the following position(s):
On-call Receptionist position available immediately for our Lacey Clinic. Applicant(s) must be flexible and available to work extended hours including Saturdays. We are looking for customer service oriented candidates who are Bilingual in English/Spanish. Applicant will be responsible for processing patient information. Making medical appointments, contacting patients via phone on behalf of Sea Mar, and taking messages, etc. The ideal candidate must possess some problem-solving skills and must be able to communicate efficiently with our patients and be sensitive to their needs.
- Must demonstrate and maintain a high level of work ethic and professionalism as well as be able to multi-task and properly use basic office software.
- Minimum one-year experience in a medical setting and medical terminology preferred. Knowledge of Windows, Word, Excel, Computer and typing skills are required.
- Excellent verbal, customer service, and written skills are necessary for this position.
- Good organizational skills are a must.
- Call Center experience preferred.
- Bilingual English/Spanish or English/Vietnamese strongly preferred.
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, complete the online application and click SUBMIT or APPLY NOW. If you have any questions regarding the position, email Sabrina Hernandez, Front Office Supervisor at SabrinaHernandez@seamarchc.org
Sea Mar is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Posted on 10/31/2019
External candidates considered after 11/05/2019
This position is represented by Office and Professional Employees International Union (OPEIU).