$3,000 sign-on bonus offered to external candidates!
Providence is calling a Certified Medical Assistant (1.0 FTE, Variable Day Shift) to work in Lacey Immediate Care for Providence Medical Group in Lacey, WA.
The position will work (2) 12 hr shifts and (2) 8 hr shifts within the Monday-Sunday time frame, rotating weekends.
In this position you will:
- Ability to perform all front and back office skills as appropriate to role and certification. (ex: vital signs, set up/assist with minor procedures, EKG, blood pressure, point of care testing, patient authorizations, scheduling, etc.)
- Performs increasingly advanced procedures with validated competencies.Provides accurate, complete, legible and timely documention of all procedures performed in the patient's medical record.
- Follows correct procedures for handling and disposing of biohazardous, infectious, and pharmaceutical waste.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- H.S. Diploma or GED
- Graduate of an accredited Certified Medical Assistant program
- WA State MA-C to work in state of WA
- Current BLS through the American Heart Association
- 2 years experience providing a high level of customer service in a fast paced environment, including handling confidential data with discretion
- 2 years Medical Assistant experience in a Clinic setting
- 6 months working in a PSJH clinic within the last 3 years
About the clinic you will serve.
Providence Medical Group is a group of more than 125 primary care, specialty care and hospital-based medical providers who serve a five-county region in scenic southwest Washington. Our clinics are located in Aberdeen, Centralia, Lacey, Olympia and Rochester. With an emphasis on the medical home model, our providers and staff strive to create a distinctive health care experience for each patient – one focused on trust, respect, communication and teamwork.