RNs are encouraged to consider an outstanding career opportunity with Liberty Healthcare Corporation.
A full-time Registered Nurse position is available with Liberty Healthcare. This position will be responsible for providing nursing services to clients of two 4-bed community crisis homes in La Puente, CA.
Clients of these two homes will have intellectual and developmental disabilities, may be dually-diagnosed with mental illness or substance abuse issues.
Specific responsibilities of this position will include:
- Providing nursing care to approximately 8 adult clients
- Assessing clients' acute and chronic medical and psychiatric health status
- Administering medications to clients and monitoring efficacy and side effects
- Triaging and referring clients to health care providers and facilities as clinically indicated
- Educating and training clients and staff about symptoms, medications and general physical and mental health topics
- Rapidly responding to individual client needs
- Functioning as a member or the program's management team
- Actively participating in multi-disciplinary treatment team meetings
As a full-time employee of Liberty Healthcare, you can expect:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package - which includes health, dental and vision insurance
- 401k and thirty days of cumulative paid time off annually
Click here for a detailed overview of Liberty Healthcare's benefits package.
Qualified candidates will possess the following attributes:
- Licensed professionally in California as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Experience providing nursing services to people who have intellectual and developmental disabilities and / or mental Illness
- Well-versed in both physical / medical health as well as psychiatric / mental health nursing
Nurses who are interested this position on a part-time basis and willing to work 20-hours weekly will be considered.
Liberty Healthcare provides a wide array of health and human services to people throughout the United States. We serve people in their homes and communities as well as in hospitals and specialized treatment settings. We help people who have physical and mental illnesses get better. We serve people who have disabilities – ensuring they receive vital services, are safe, well-cared for and live as independently as possible. Liberty Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Veterans and people who have disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply for this position.
If you would like additional details about this career opportunity before applying, contact Carol Wertley directly at (610) 389-7437 or email@example.com
Click the “Apply“ button below and submit your resume for immediate consideration.