Location: City of Industry, CA
Hours: 5:45 am – 2:30 pm / 7:00 am -4:00 pm
· Certified Stand up and or Sit down forklift
· Move freight, stock, or other materials to and from storage or production areas, loading docks, delivery vehicles, ships, or containers, by hand or using trucks, tractors, or other equipment.
· Sort cargo before loading and unloading.
· Attach identifying tags to containers or mark them with identifying information.
· Read work orders or receive oral instructions to determine work assignments or material or equipment needs.
· Stack cargo in locations such as transit sheds or in holds of ships as directed, using pallets or cargo boards.
· High school diploma/GED required
· 2+ years’ experience operating powered forklifts
· Knowledge of various material-handling equipment an asset
· Proficient in mathematics
· Strong understanding of OSHA regulations
· Possess a high regard for safety in the workplace
· Able to lift 50 pounds unassisted