At Scripps Health, you will
experience the pride, support, respect that has been repeatedly recognized as
one of the nation’s Top 100 Places to Work.
You’ll be surrounded by people
committed to making a difference in the lives of their patients and their
teammates. So if you’re open to change, go ahead and unlock your potential.
Join our Hematology/Oncology team at
Scripps Clinic Torrey Pines. As a part of MD Anderson you will be working
with a strong team that brings expertise, compassion and excellent care to our
patients. As an RN you will:
- Performpatient assessments and care tasks
- Triagepatients and manage medication administration as appropriate
- Educatepatients and document patient interactions
- Collaboratewith other members of the team to ensure excellence in patient care
This position is full-time, 10
hour DAY shift position and located at Scripps Clinic Torrey Pines. Some travel
may be required due to provider clinic location.
- Minimumtwo (2) years RN oncology experience
- CurrentCA RN License
- CurrentBLS from the American Heart Association
- ChemotherapyBiotherapy Certification preferred or must complete within 6 months of hire
- Prior ambulatory experience within oncology