At Scripps Health, you will experience the pride, support,
respect that has been repeatedly recognized as one of the nation’s Top 100
Places to Work.
You’ll be surrounded by people committed to making a
difference in the lives of their patients and their teammates. So if you’re
open to change, go ahead and unlock your potential.
The ideal candidate will be someone who is eager to learn
and continuously grow as a Medical Assistant while being committed to providing
exceptional patient care. In this role, you will support the Anderson Medical
Pavilion in a float capacity supporting all specialties not limited to, but
including Primary Care, Internal Medicine, and Cardiology for both front and
back office duties including rooming patients, taking vitals, EKGs,
immunizations, scheduling, and patient call backs.
This position is Full-Time, working Monday – Friday with
variable start times. No weekends or holidays. This role will be a float
position where you’ll support various specialties within the Anderson Medical
Pavilion in La Jolla.
- Completionof a formal Medical Assistant Program OR hold a Medical AssistantCertification OR have a minimum of two years of experience as a militarycorpsman.
- BLScertification for the Healthcare Provider by the American HeartAssociation (AHA)
- 1year of experience working as a Medical Assistant preferred, but notrequired
- Experienceadministering injections
- Experienceworking in a float pool