At Scripps Health, you will experience the pride, support, respect that has been repeatedly recognized as one of the nation’s Top 100 Places to Work. You’ll be surrounded by people committed to making a difference in the lives of their patients and their teammates. So if you’re open to change, go ahead and unlock your potential.
Join our Dermatology Team as an LVN where you will:
- Perform patient assessments and care tasks, including emergency procedures and medication administration as appropriate.
- Educate patients and families and document patient interactions.
- Practice infection control and contribute to the team as necessary to ensure quality patient care within own scope of practice.
This is a full-time day shift position located in Torrey Pines
- Current California LVN license
- American Heart Association BLS for Health Care Provider
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- One year of outpatient dermatology experience as an LVN