At Scripps Health, you will experience the pride, support,
respect that has been repeatedly recognized as one of the nation’s Top 100
Places to Work.
You’ll be surrounded by people committed to making a
difference in the lives of their patients and their teammates. So, if you’re
open to change, go ahead and unlock your potential.
The Care Team
Assistant works in collaboration with other care team members to assure safe
and optimal patient care. Supports the unit with a variety of clerical, patient
logistic, equipment/supply, charge reconciliation, and patient service duties.
Assists with patient care within the scope permitted and under the direction of
a clinician. Assists patients with personal needs and activities of daily
living, collects data, and maintains a safe, organized environment.
candidate will be someone in school to be a Respiratory Therapist, or have
experience in a medical background with knowledge of respiratory instruments.
This will be a fast paced position where you will be on the move, anticipating
the needs of the Respiratory Therapist on shift. We are looking for someone who
can work independently and who has a strong capability to prioritize tasks.
This is a benefited
Part Time position, where you can expect to be working 20 hours per week, day
shifts. We are also looking for someone who has flexibility and availability to
work weekends to support the department as needed.
- Mustbe able to speak, read and follow instruction in English.
- Excellentinterpersonal skills
- AmericanHeart Association (AHA) Basic Life Support (BLS) for health care provider
- Multiplepatient care skills preferred
- Preferone-year experience in health care related field, sterile processing, patienttransport or equivalent responsibilities.
- Enrolledin a Respiratory Therapy Program
- Knowledgeof Respiratory Therapy equipment