As a Cupcake Baker at Sprinkles, you will contribute to the Sprinkles success by baking all cupcakes, cookies, and brownies and ensuring proper rotation of product. This role is uniquely great for night owl's or early birds, as sometimes you will arrive to the bakery as early as 12am. Your sweet spot is working in kitchens and you are your best when hustling through a busy day of baking thousands of cupcakes. Without you, there would be no Sprinkles.
Perks of Working with us
- Benefit Options including Heath, Dental, Vision, Life, and 401K (Must meet weekly minimum qualifying hours)
- Option to be paid Daily or Bi-weekly via Direct deposit
- You'll get your own Sprinkles Card with a monthly amount to spend on our products- We want you to Sprinkle the Joy to your friends, family and community.
- Opportunity to do good – Sprinkles is partnered with several charities and community events in your area.
- Paid parental leave.
- Paid time off.
- A fun and encouraging work environment with room to grow!
- Act as a company ambassador and embody the Sprinkles values: world's best product, exceptional guest service, innovation, community, cleanliness, and great place to work.
- Follow printed bake sheet to ensure correct flavors and quantities are being baked. This is where your keen attention to detail will aid in your long-term success at Sprinkles.
- Ensure cupcakes are being baked to Sprinkles specifications and standards. Excellence and consistency are part of what makes Sprinkles special.
- Maintain clean ovens and baking areas in the kitchen.
- Assist dishwashers and frosters with completing dish washing.
- Train in frosting cupcakes and production prep duties to help when needed.
- Adhere to all safety and sanitation guidelines.
- Report to work at the scheduled time for each shift and fulfill the job requirements for the duration of the shift or until relieved of all duties by a direct supervisor.
- Able to work well under pressure and at a consistent pace, even when you are timed to ensure you are baking up to speed.
- Able to communicate verbally and understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
- All the other good things YOU would want in a co-worker.
- A passion and love of the Sprinkles product, brand, and experience.
- Necessary Food Handlers Certificate (bakery/city specific).
- Experience in the food industry is preferred.
- Good physical stamina and energy. You love being on your feet and can lift up to 50ibs, carrying cupcake trays, cupcake batter and frosting and bags of boxed purchases. Must be able to remain in a stationary position up to 60% of the time.
- Sprinkles is an equal opportunity employer.