Part Time Truck Washer - La Crosse, WI #868 (La Crosse, WI, US, 54603)
Location: Department #868 2025 Kwik Trip Way La Crosse, WI 54603
Range Min: $16.50
Already a Kwik Trip Coworker? Follow this link to apply: myapps.kwiktrip.com
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Clean and wash all company owned vehicles (trucks, trailers, and cars)
- Assist with general shop clean up
- Accurately log wash activities by using a computer
- Ability to drive and work with heavy equipment strictly on campus (truck, trailer, fleet vehicles)
- Successful candidates must be willing to learn how to operate heavy equipment
- Possess a valid driver’s license with a good driving record
- Accurate / detail orientated
- Read / understand/interpret numbers
- Basic math aptitude
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service
- Work well alone / as part of team
- Willing to learn / perform additional technical skills
- Work in a noisy environment
- Work in a variety of environmental conditions occasionally
- Work in a safety conscious environment
- Ability to complete tasks with a high level of urgency
- Possession of Class A CDL license is a plus but not required
- Prior vehicle washing / detailing experience is a plus
Physical qualifications: stand / walk up to 10 - 12 hours; bend / reach / twist / stoop frequently; lift / carry 100 pounds to waist level occasionally; push / pull 100 pounds of force.
Work Schedule: This flexible work schedule will include 4 to 10 hour shifts and may include weekends and holidays. Overnight and day time shifts available.
Kwik Trip, Inc. OVERVIEW:
For over 50 years, Kwik Trip, Inc. has operated friendly, clean, trusted, family-owned, local convenience stores in communities throughout Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, and Illinois. With a commitment to generosity, Kwik Trip, Inc. is dedicated to treating coworkers and guests like family. We continue to look for ways to improve our guest shopping experience and product offerings, as well as to ensure we provide a safe and fun work environment for our coworkers. We offer competitive wage and benefits and continue to invest in our family of co-workers and provide them with career advancement and growth opportunities.
Kwik Trip, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Function: Automotive; Energy, Oil & Gas; Facilities; General Labor; Transportation