Wellness Nurse Assistant
SIGN ON BONUS $ 5,000
This is a Assistant Wellness Director Position-
Primary Responsibilities Wellness Nurse Assistant:
Under the general direction of the Wellness Director and Executive Director, primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to, assisting in the management of the day to day operations of the health and wellness component of the community, to ensure the maximum levels of resident functional ability, safety, and well-being.
Qualifications and Required Experience for Wellness Nurse Assistant:
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- Excellent communication
- High degree of interpersonal relationship skills
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Leadership skills
- Computer Skills
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the Wellness Nurse Assistant:
- Ensure compliance to American House’s philosophy as well as all written policies and procedures that govern the operation of the Resident Services Department.
- Assist in the coordination of effective communication among Resident Associates, resident, and families.
- Maintain Liaison with residents and family members.
- Through ongoing supervision, oversight and delegation assists in the provision of a continuous high quality of service within the Health and Wellness Department.
- Assist in establishing rapport among Health and Wellness team members to facilitate teamwork.
- Assist in the orientation and in service training.
- Assist to ensure that all staff follows established safety regulations, including fire protection, infection control, blood borne pathogens, hazardous waste, and quality assurance procedures.
- Assist Wellness Nurse and Wellness Director in various nursing activities.
- Continuity assess residents to verify their appropriateness to live within the community.
- Assist in the coordination of regularly scheduled wellness meetings.
- Assist with medical administration.
- Maintain confidentiality of verbal and written information pertaining to residents, according to HIPAA.
- Maintain confidentiality of verbal and written information pertaining to the private materials, policies or procedures related to the operation of the community and/or personnel records, unless directed or allowed by law.
Founded in 1979, American House Senior Living Communities’ vision is to provide high-quality housing for senior at a price affordable for retirees and their families. That vision of excellence has endured for nearly 40 years and expanded to serve residents at a number of senior housing communities. Our mission is to enrich the lives of those we serve, providing an environment that fosters meaningful relationships. Our vision is to be an innovative senior housing company that created sustainable excellence and stakeholder value, with an unparalleled commitment to passionate care provided by compassionate people.