ClearChoice Knoxville is seeking an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon part-time to place dental implants for patients wanting “All-on- X“ solutions. Work as a 1099 independent contractor, 1-2 mornings each week, Surgeries are typically from 7am until around 1pm. Excellent income potential, as you will be paid on production in this very high volume center.
Transform patient lives and gain invaluable training and experience doing 3 or more full arches each day. No overheard and no non-competes. We provide everything you need to perform the surgeries, including an incredibly well trained surgical team. You will work along-side an expert Prosthodontist who will do the consults, treatment plans and the restorative work. Our management team will handle all the business needs of the practice, so that you can just focus on your patients and the surgeries. Amazing working environment, low stress, and no referrals to manage!
Each ClearChoice Center is owned and operated by licensed and experienced dental experts, providing comprehensive dental implant treatment services in advanced, all-in-one treatment facilities. Each center is equipped with modern technology, including advanced CBCT technology, IOS scanners, and a full-service, on-site lab to support the highest standard of care for dental implant patients.
- Perform dental implant surgery including the extraction of teeth and alveolectomy as necessary.
- Provide safe and effective anesthesia services. A CRNA is provided in some centers or as needed.
- Work in close collaboration with Prosthodontist to help plan cases for the best possible results.
- Conduct work in compliance with office policies and procedures, safety, OSHA, and MSDS guidelines.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience with the AO4 procedure.
- Graduate of a U.S. accredited four year dental school(DMD or DDS).
- Post graduate U.S. surgical program with certificate to practice oral surgery.
- Successfully passing a thorough background check.