Marketing Automation Specialist
Marketing Automation Specialist
The Marketing Automation Specialist will create meaningful campaigns, analyze and report results of campaign efforts through marketing automation to grow TeamHealth's clinician and client population. This role will manage marketing automation tools, interface with CRM systems, support marketing demand generation programs and refine marketing programs through analysis of reports, KPIs, dashboards and processes to track and improve marketing effectiveness. The Marketing Automation Specialist role requires excellent organization skills with the ability to work in multiple streams serving multiple stakeholders to create meaningful and actionable campaigns that will deliver TeamHealth's message to attract and engage with top clinical talent and prospective clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as the marketing automation power-user for the marketing team to design, develop and implement campaigns, report measurable value and integrate lead generation tactics.
- Implement lead lifecycle campaigns for multiple business units, with involvement in all aspects from target identification to testing to post-campaign reporting (programs include lead management, nurturing and scoring).
- Develop and implement strategy for ongoing control, maintenance and enhancement of marketing database processes.
- Define, communicate and implement new features and functionality within Marketo with the goal of continuously enhancing sales and marketing processes with alignment from Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) partners.
- Understand the various personas for targeting and develop campaigns with specific content and messaging to deliver optimal engagement.
- Collaborate with digital marketing and content marketing team members to build and run marketing programs while working closely to understand greater analysis of all marketing and analytic programs.
- Build, manage and maintain reports within Marketo to track and analyze ROI and success metrics for each campaign to improve customer acquisition through multiple marketing channels.
- Collaborate with marketing and business unit leadership to identify and implement processes to increase sales and recruiting opportunities to impact cycle time efficiencies through database management and refined lead management strategies serving as an internal consultant for stakeholders.
- Define business analytics and create dashboards specific to marketing automation results and reports to measure campaign effectiveness, pipeline contribution and overall business performance through marketing automation tools.
- Work with business unit teams to ensure the organization of data used in Marketo and CRM is maintained (unsubscribes/opt-outs, list purchases, etc.) and synched appropriately to remain compliant in marketing program activities.
- Collaborate with marketing, business units and executive leadership team members to discuss goals and results while providing strategy to ongoing improvement efforts and prioritizing campaigns to ensure effective execution.
- Regularly evaluate competitors' and other industry related programs to ensure TeamHealth's efforts are current, informational, creative and best meet needs.
- Other duties are assigned by Director of Digital Marketing.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Four-year college degree in a business-related discipline (Communications, IT or Marketing) with emphasis in customer acquisition marketing programs.
- Minimum of 4-5 years of experience in working in a business-to-business industry in a marketing or IT role, with experience in marketing automation (Marketo preferred).
Core Competency Requirements
This role must possess a unique blend of technical, creative, analytic and program management expertise required to drive marketing programs developed to engage with prospective clients and clinicians and drive TeamHealth's vision.
- Proven knowledge, skill and experience in leading a marketing operations environment, using marketing automation (Marketo preferred)
- Working knowledge of and experience with CRM environments, specifically, Microsoft Dynamics.
- Ability to use business intelligence to create reports and dashboard to measure value.
- Familiarity and comfort with various digital platforms is preferred.
- Ability to assess stakeholder needs and produce focused reports that foster insights into the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and programs.
- Ability to communicate clearly with key stakeholders and project requestors.
- Must be able to work under deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to collaborate and work in a cross-functional matrix environment.
- Excellent oral, presentation and written communication skills required.
- Working knowledge and experience in project and program management.
- Excellent analytical and project management skills.