Requisition Number: ENTER01177
A career at SmartBank is more than just a job, it is a family where values are upheld and hard work is recognized. Our SmartBank team of associates are trustworthy, loyal and innovative. We have been supporting our customers for over 10 years in Tennessee, Alabama, and Florida and are continuing to grow. We empower our associates to treat our customers with care and to be involved in the communities we support. We build exceptional value by fostering a work environment that respects individual needs, establishes high expectations and recognizes achievement - It is the SmartBank way.
SmartBank Associates enjoy an AMAZING benefits package that includes - company apparel, medical, dental, vision, long and short term disability, 401(k), EAP, life insurance and paid time off (PTO).
Our Enterprise Reporting Analyst will be held accountable for:
- Upholds SmartBank Core Values and Core Purpose.
- Adheres to and embraces the SmartBank Way by Acting Smart, Looking Smart and Being Smart.
- Build strong and effective relationships with internal and external business partners.
- Lead projects delivering reporting and analytical solutions to internal customers.
- Work with business partners to drive the evolution of infrastructure, processes and products.
- Ensure that internal reporting is accurate, timely, and based upon internal and external reporting requirements.
- Plan, review, and/or support preparation of internal and external reports, reconciliations, tables, and schedules.
- Identify opportunities to streamline, automate, and improve efficiencies to reduce costs.
- Prepare pledged loan reports for FRB and FHLB.
- Maintain general knowledge of bank products, processes, and procedures to ensure proper reporting and classification of system level data.
- Complies with all applicable federal, state, and local banking and industry related laws and regulations including but not limited to the Bank Secrecy Act.
Ideal candidates for the role will include:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Previous banking experience preferred, but not required
- Strong working knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of SQL, SAS, and Cognos