eDiscovery Support Paralegal
CGS is seeking a Paralegal to join our team supporting the legal mission of a large federal agency. This position will entail a wide range of legal services including research, drafting, document review, and litigation support.
Option for partial remote work may be available dependent upon supervisor approval and project details.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Requires sound working knowledge of legal system and legal principles, concepts, practices, and standards.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education.
- Should have hands-on familiarity with a variety of computer applications, including word processing, database, and spreadsheets.
- Requires paralegal certificate.
- An equivalent level of legal training or experience may be substituted with the approval of the COR.
- At least two years of litigation paralegal experience required; trial experience very helpful.
- Automated litigation support experience valued.
- Must have basic legal knowledge, including knowledge of standard legal citation to cite check legal motions and memorandum and must have sufficient experience with legal research tools such as LEXIS and Westlaw to perform basic legal research.
- Ability to obtain Public Trust clearance
THE FOLLOWING SKILLS ARE PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED:
- Federal Security Clearance of Public Trust or higher
- Familiarity with Relativity 9.0 or higher version
- 2+ years legal support experience
For more information about CGS please visit: https://www.cgsfederal.com