Caliber Collision is the largest, fastest-growing collision repair company in America. Right now, we're looking for highly talented, dedicated, and quality-focused teammates to help restore the rhythm of our customers' lives.
Provides World Class Customer Service Experience to all Caliber customers on the phone, in person and throughout the entire repair process; provide administrative support to the daily operations of the center
Essential Job Duties
- Greet all customers in a timely, friendly and professional manner utilizing the 5-10 foot rule - if a team member is within 10 feet of a customer, then eye contact must be made, and if they are within 5 feet, then a greeting is necessary
- Answer all phone calls consistently within 3 rings. All phone messages immediately communicated to the correct recipient
- Monitors work volume scheduled for center and recommends load level requests when necessary; Support market segmentation by assigning cars to appropriate location for quality repair
- Maintains a broad knowledge base of insurance partner requirements regarding authorizations, billing and load level processes.
- Coordinate Rental Car /Tow companies to provide one-stop service to all customers
- Repair Orders: All files are opened with BAR (CA) and DRP compliance, including obtaining proper authorizations.
- Ensure all vehicles are delivered to customers by the assigned service advisor and if not available, by designated backup person
- May assist in the carrying out customer communication process throughout the repair process
- Monitor DRP assignments, estimate/repair appointments and capture rates of assignments
- Maintain DRP logbooks and Enterprise ARMS by 9am daily
- Secure proper payments. DRP DTPS completed as required
- Filing: Daily filing of customer records, RO jackets are filed in alphabetical order, parts invoices, etc.
- Assist OM with reconciling invoices to payables report daily & monthly (as applicable)
- Ensure all customer comfort items are fresh & available for customers at all times (coffee, water, magazines, etc.)
- Comply with Caliber daily receipts guidelines and procedures
- Comply with all Caliber safety rules, guidelines and standards
- Perform other duties as required to successfully meet the needs of the business
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a valid driver's license and be eligible for coverage under Caliber's insurance policy (Not an excluded driver)
- Satisfactory completion of a criminal background check
- Ability to effectively communicate with others, oral and written
- Ability to read and understand basics of repair instructions, written estimates and work orders
- Organizations, multi-tasking; adapts easily to fast-paced environment
- Personable, friendly demeanor with “World Class“ customer service approach to internal and external customers
- Maintains a well-groomed, professional appearance
Physical Requirements / Working Conditions
Position is based in a normal shop environment. Occasional physical activity such as reaching below and above shoulder level, kneeling, bending, squatting and stooping to inspect repairs, and lifting and carrying objects over 50lbs. Exposure to fumes, chemicals, dust, along with high levels of noise. Subject to weather conditions both inside and outside. Required to wear protective equipment when necessary. Occasional sedentary work. Must have visual acuity to determine the accuracy and thoroughness of the work assigned.