Coordinator - People & Culture (Contract)
1 month ago(9/6/2019 4:34 PM)
Company Employee Full-Time
The People & Culture (P&C) Operations Coordinator is responsible for front line (Tier 1-2), direct contact with customers and internal support of P&C partners within a digitally native environment. Responsibilities include answering of employees’ inquiries through the P&C Portal and case management system, troubleshooting questions related to the Tier 1-2 administration of benefits, compensation, Operations and Case Management systems functionalities. The People & Culture Operations Coordinator will partner and collaborate with other members of the P&C Operations team to determine escalation protocols to ensure compliance within all operational SLAs.
1. Answer People & Culture customers’ (employees, vendors, business partners, managers, etc.) questions regarding benefits, payroll, taxes, absence, time, compensation and Operations Administration.
2. Serve as front line, Tier 1-2, administration for employee requests ensuring exceptional customer service satisfaction.
3. Document all inquiries, issues and transactions using the case management system
4. Serve as front line benefit & payroll administration, answering questions while escalating to P&C Operations Specialist and management as needed.
5. Run & analyze reports, queries and extrapolate data/information
6. Participate in projects and initiatives to improve processes and drive efficiency
7. Achieve performance measures and adhere to established SLA requirements
8. Perform other responsibilities as assigned, which may become essential to the position
* Bachelor Degree in HR / business / or related field; or equivalent work experience
* Minimum one year at the HR experience, preferably within an HR operations team, service provider and/or shared services environment
* 1-2 years payroll experience for 1000+ employee base
* Knowledge and understanding of benefit administration
* Knowledge of HR Systems (SAP, iCIMS, etc.)
* Knowledge of case management systems (ServiceNow)
* Strong verbal/written communication skills, organization skills, detail-oriented, yet able to analyze and recommend alternatives
* Ability to prioritize and address competing demands; multi-tasking capacity critical
* High degree of respect for the confidentiality and sensitivity of HR and payroll data
* Proficient in MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Visio, etc.)
* Must be able to demonstrate ability to learn and understand various computer systems
* Must possess the ability to work effectively within a fast-paced environment
* Must have the legal right to work in the United States
Discovery Communications, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery is committed to being an employer of choice, not just a good place to work, but a great and inclusive place to work. To that end, we strive to recruit and maintain a workforce that meaningfully represents the diverse and culturally rich communities that we serve. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disabled status or, genetic information.
EEO is the Law
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
If you are an individual with a disability and need an accommodation during the application process, please send an email request to HR@discovery.com.