Requisition Number: BRANC01175
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Upholds SmartBank Core Values and Core Purpose.
- Exercises daily supervision over the branch staff and sees that operational efficiency is achieved. Assists with personnel administration matters as assigned.
- Performs Financial Services Representative duties as needed. Promotes friendly relations with retail customers, local businesses, trade organizations and service clubs, concentrating efforts on those within marketing strategy.
- Examines workflow procedures, staff levels, and client flow and transaction volume. Implements revisions to maximize productivity and income generating opportunities.
- Ensures adequate training in selling and cross selling of bank products and services, Bank policy, procedure, programs and objectives.
- Maintains prescribed security controls and compliance with current regulatory legislation in order to protect the branch against criminal and fraudulent operations and unnecessary risk or exposure.
- Sets sales goals and objectives and implements actions, by motivating staff to sell bank products both inside and outside of the bank.
Ideal candidates for the role will include:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent work experience.
- Previous bank management experience.