Are you passionate about applying emerging technologies to solve customer problems? Lowe's Innovation Labs is what's next for home improvement retail. With a focus on emerging technologies – ranging from 3D visualization to mixed reality to robotics to things we can't talk about right now – our team accelerates the experiences that customers expect today and develops the capabilities that power tomorrow.
We are seeking experienced software engineers to solve unique and complex technical problems that face our internal and external customers. Software engineers on our team prototype new ideas, build innovative experiences at scale, and enhance existing products. Our team is building the next-generation of products that empower home improvement customers and transform home improvement retail. Join us!
This position is full-time and based in our Kirkland, WA office.
What you will be working on:
- Implement features and support digital asset management products with ReactJS
- Design and implement features for WebGL and Node JS based 3D applications
- Develop full stack web/mobile applications with a variety of languages including but not limited to C#, Python, NodeJS, etc.
- Work closely with our PM and design teams to define feature specifications and build the next generation of products leveraging frameworks such as React, ARCore and ARKit
- Work closely with the engineering team to build and scale back-end services
- Experience with task management and version control software tools such as GIT / JIRA / Perforce / VSTS
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, engineering, or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years relevant software development experience
- 6+ years of experience working on projects at all phases of the development cycle
- 6+ years of experience in web technologies: React, Redux, JQuery
- 3+ years with Cloud platform services such as AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud Platform
- 2+ years of experience with relational databases and SQLExperience with one or more: Mobile (iOS/Android), ARCore/ARKit/AR Foundation, Web VR, UX/UI, Game development, 3D
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
- Ability to thrive in a startup-like environment and deliver results
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Personal projects demonstrating continued learning and a deep interest in technology
- This position requires domestic travel at least quarterly and international travel 1-2 times per year.
Lowe's Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving more than 18 million customers a week in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2017 sales of $68.6 billion, Lowe's and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,390 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 310,000 people.
Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe's supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe's is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
Apply Now Saved Jobs Email Job