EvergreenHealth in beautiful Kirkland, Washington is seeking an experienced Intensive Care RN to join the well- established and dynamic team in the 20- bed Intensive Care Unit.
A brand new ICU will open in 2021!
(For Night Shift positions) *** SIGN ON BONUS up to $20 ,000.00 for those new to EvergreenHealth with current Intensive Care/ Critical Care Nursing experience*** Pro-rated by FTE.
Consideration for relocation assistance on an individual basis****
Enjoy your career at an award-winning, hospital in a locale that will have you wondering why you ever chose to live anywhere else.
Come join the EvergreenHealth team, where we consistently earn top honors for patient care and continually look for new and innovative ways to improve.
Be part of a team where you can make a difference, all while enjoying the quality of life that the Seattle area provides.
Responsible for the total direct nursing care of all patients within established standards of care, hospital and unit policies, procedures, and guidelines.
Primary Duties:1. Provides direct patient care and functions as a patient advocate.
2. Assesses the comprehensive nursing needs of an assigned group of patients.
3. Coordinates the patient and family/significant other education process.
4. Continuously plans, implements, and evaluates patient care, incorporating patient and family/significant other into the process.
5. Participates with physician partners and other interdisciplinary team members to develop and implement patient and family/significant other plan of care.
6. Communicates effectively all relevant information (e.g., patient information, safety issues, problems with equipment, quality issues, etc.) to immediate supervisor, in timely way.
7. Communicates and documents changes in patient condition, on a timely basis, to charge nurse/supervisor and physician.
Required for the position:
- Bachelor's in Nursing (BSN) required within 5 years of employment if applicable
- Minimum of one-year recent RN experience in critical care or intensive care nursing.
- Current WA State Registered Nurse License
- Must have CPR Healthcare Provider certification by date of hire.
- Must have ACLS certification by date of hire.
Desired for this position:
- BSN or MSN
- CCRN certification is preferred.
Additional pay for BSN / MSN and CCRN.
This position is covered by a collective bargaining agreement between EvergreenHealth and the Washington State Nurses Association (WSNA). Union membership is optional.
EvergreenHealth is committed to providing the highest quality of care to our patients. The literature shows that having a Bachelor's of Science in Nursing (BSN) contributes significantly to the quality of care. Toward that end, this position required a BSN or a commitment to begin in a BSN program within three years and obtain a BSN within five years of employment.
** We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits and relocation assistance
For more information about EvergreenHealth, please visit the website https://www.evergreenhealth.com/about-evergreenhealth
- Excellent Medical, Dental Vision benefits and Retirement Program
- Free Parking
- Professional development/ Continuing Education/ Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Employee Assistance program