We are seeking a highly motivated, organized, and detail-oriented Showroom Intern to join Knot Standard and spearhead our fast and reliable growth in our NYC Headquarters starting in January 2019.
The Showroom Intern will not only provide direct support to the Style Advisors, Showroom Operations Associate, and Showroom Manager at Knot Standard, but have the opportunity to join a company that is global, fast growing, and places great value on employee innovations that make the customer experience exciting and enjoyable. Our internship program is designed for Juniors/Seniors enrolled in college and entry level candidates who are interested in entrepreneurship, menswear, and leading a lifestyle brand.
Knot Standard is a luxury custom menswear company with one goal; to consistently offer premium service, selection combined with tradition and classic tailoring, for our client and his personal stylist to create the lifestyle he desires. To date, we operate 8 appointment-only showrooms in New York, Chicago, D.C., Houston, Austin, Dallas, San Francisco, and Los Angeles. Coupling high-touch client experience and strong product knowledge, Knot Standard is redefining the apparel industry.
You will make an impact by:
- Outreach to clients - every city has a unique culture and client base, help us define what this looks like
- Aiding in over all showroom operations, inclusive but not limited to supply orders, visuals, shipping, and receiving alterations, event prep, and stock organization
- Ensuring all garments are tagged, labeled, steamed, and organized for fitting
- Assisting Style Advisors with reset checklist before, during, and after appointments
- Responsible for transporting, communicating alterations, and maintaining deadlines to local tailor & Style Advisors
- Handling ad-hoc projects for the Showroom
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
As a growing professional, challenge and opportunity excites you. You have:
- World-class communication and time management skills
- Humility - no task is too big or too small
- Familiarity and passion for the menswear industry
- Strong analytical, numerical, and reasoning abilities
- The ability to get along with diverse personalities
- A passion to serve as a Brand ambassador both inside and outside of the showroom
KNOT STANDARD PERKS
- Experience with a rapidly growing luxury retailer
- Monthly team outings such as fitness classes, happy hours, team dinners, and local excursions