Machine Operator (hot cups)
- Troubleshoots complex causes of machine malfunctions. Makes appropriate adjustments and repairs to ensure that quality of the cartons meets specifications and that machines operate properly.
- Properly feed blanks on up to four cup machines per company procedure.
- Change out bottom stock as necessary.
- Maintain and accurately complete machine hour by hour charts.
- Perform detailed routine quality checks on printed materials and fully formed products.
- Understand and effectively complete the necessary procedures for performing start up and shut down of machinery.
- Communicate effectively with order department personnel to maintain quality standards and production requirements.
- Assist in training other operators as needed.
- Perform daily housekeeping responsibilities.
- Performs other related duties to contribute to the success of the operation as assigned by supervision.
- Basic understanding of machinery.
- Ability to use hand tools to remove, install, and adjust parts of machine.
- Ability to perform simple calculations (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division) and applies good mathematical reasoning.
- Ability to take and interpret measurements from a tape measure, caliper and dial indicators.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Must be able to read, understand, and apply S.W.I.S.
- Positive work attitude and willingness to cooperate.
- Required to stand to perform all duties of the job. .
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
“IND1P“ #CB1 #ZR