Boneless Thigh Supervisor I
- Manages the employees and physical assets related to bagging, cutting, packaging and weighing of specialty products.
- Controls packing cost, product yield and product quality.
- Manages employees in the operations of the specialty products department.
- Performs quality control checks.
- Prepares and analyzes production reports.
- Monitors labor costs.
- Maintains equipment in good condition.
- Figures time cards for hourly employees.
Key Working Relationships
- Reports to Packing & Specialty Superintendent who provides general supervision.
- Works with maintenance to schedule repairs.
- Works closely with Sales and other departments to schedule product through the Specialty Department.
Academic: High school diploma or equivalent experience.
Experience: Two to three years' experience in supervising people.
Poultry plant experience desired but not required.
Personal: Identifies with the values, philosophy and mission of Sanderson Farms, Inc.
Ability to manage people, coordinate different activities among various departments at the same time, and maintain a smooth product flow.
Ability to communicate with persons on various levels and ability to work with numbers.
- City: Kinston
- State: North Carolina
- Department: Processing
- Date Posted: November 08, 2019