The Operations Manager is an exempt position responsible for the day-to-day operations of the clinic. This position works collaboratively with the Clinical Director to ensure excellence in delivery and execution of daily operations. This position is responsible for hiring, scheduling, authorization management, and facility management, with an eye toward clinic financial sustainability.
- Accountable for operational activities across multiple disciplines;
- Work with the BlueSprig Clinical and Support Services team to accept and process referrals;
- Manage client authorizations and work with the Support Services team when authorization issues arise;
- Recruit, hire, and on-board Behavior Technicians and Registered Behavior Technicians;
- Collaborate with the Clinical Director to ensure the initial client intake is conducted in a timely manner;
- Audit the implementation of treatment programs;
- Ensure quality by managing the annual and ongoing training of the clinical team;
- Collaborate and build rapport with clients and employees to improve the likelihood of best possible outcomes; and
- Follows all policies and procedures, including but not limited to, confidentially and mandated reporting standards as set by the Blue Sprig Clinical team.
- Bachelor’s degree;
- At least two years of related experience working in a health care setting;
- Familiarity with the field of Autism Spectrum Disorder and ABA preferred;
- Experience working in a multi-disciplinary team setting preferred;
- Valid CPR certification;
- Computer systems fluency; ability to learn new programs rapidly;
- Experience in either a recruiting, sales, staffing or scheduling role;
- Strong work ethic with an attention to detail and effective communication;
- Knowledge of general health insurance billing preferred but not required;
- Understanding of HIPAA and adherence to all policies;
- Ability to pass background clearance and reference checks;
- Works with integrity and ethically;
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; and
- Ability to bend, kneel, crouch, and spend time on your feet as well as an ability to lift items up to 25 lbs on occasion.