Position: Diagnostic Imaging Billing Specialist / Imaging Services
Hours/Shift: Full Time/Days
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience: 3+ years of experience in a health care setting with responsibilities for billing and/or resolving revenue cycle issues.
Necessary Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Ability to manage various resources to ensure projects are completed timely and accurately. Ability to demonstrate advanced knowledge of outpatient office billing procedures. Ability to utilize productive interpersonal and customer relation skills that reflect KHI vision, mission, and values. Ability to maneuver through multiple technological resources, including phone, email, and various computer and software programs.
- Associate degree (or other advance degree) in Accounting or health care related field
- Previous experience with billing in clinical service areas (i.e. Respiratory, Wound Care, Sleep Lab, etc.)
Oversees charging data, data entry and balancing of accounts by provider, and submission of electronic billing records. This position is also responsible for the gathering of patients’ medical, financial and demographic data.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off and Tuition Reimbursement for full time employees
- 403b with matching contributions and Sick Time available to all employees
- On-site Wellness Center with fitness classes, personal training, indoor pool, racquetball and basketball courts
- On-site day care exclusive to KRMC employees’ children of all ages
- So much more!
Kingman Regional Medical Center is the largest healthcare provider and the only remaining not-for-profit hospital in Mohave County, Arizona. As a 235-bed multi-campus healthcare system, our medical center includes more than 1,900 employees, 270 physicians/allied health professionals, and 150 volunteers. Kingman Regional Medical Center is recognized as an innovator in rural healthcare, a teaching hospital, and a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network. We provide a full-continuum of highly-technical and specialized medical services to meet the healthcare needs of our community.
If you want to be a part of a team that is dedicated to delivering the highest quality in patient care, we invite you to explore this opportunity with KRMC and apply online today.
For more information about our hospital and community, check out our brochure at: www.azkrmc.com/docs/Email-Recruitment-Brochure.pdf